HIGH QUALITY OUT OF SCHOOL CARE WHERE CHILDREN HAVE FUN !
Welcome to the Out Of School Clubs' Website
We hope you'll find all you need to know about us, including:
Following the success of our holiday club in 2012, we are providing this service again from Easter to October 2013 at St Helen's Primary School, Alveston. Book now by clicking on the link above.
Our Policies and Procedures are available to all our club users, but you need to be logged in to see them. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with our Policies and Procedures. Amongst the policies you'll find details of our fees and charging policies. To keep things simple, once logged in you'll only see Policies and Procedures for the club you use.
To login register for an account. We aim to approve all new registrations within 24 hours, but please be patient, we sometimes need sleep too! If you think there is a problem with your registration contact us.
We operate an on-line booking system for Occasional or Additional Bookings. You need to be logged in to do this. Once logged in you'll only be able to make bookings for the club you use.
Occasional and Additional Bookings are on a first come first served basis and there is limited capacity.To guarantee a place make a Regular Booking. These aren't available on-line so speak to a member of staff, contact us.
To login, first register for an account. We aim to approve all new registrations within 24 hours, but please be patient, we sometimes need sleep too! If you think there is a problem with your registration contact us
Once logged in and registration fee paid you can make bookings using:
- The Quick Bookings menu on the left hand side of each club's page
- The Sessions Calendar menu on the right hand side in the club menu on each club's page
- The Sessions List menu on the right hand side in the club menu on each club's page
How To Register
Website registration is required for making on-line bookings, viewing club policies and downloading child admissions forms.
Don't worry it's quite painless and takes less time than making a cup of coffee.
There are just a few steps
- Click the 'Register' link in the Login box you can see to the right of this page.
- Fill out the requested information. If you are an existing club user, tick the box. We'll already have details of your registered children and bookings, but feel free to include them anyway.
- You'll then be sent an email [to prove you are a real person and not a pesky spammer]. Click the link in the email.
- Now you have to wait for us I'm afraid. We'll be as quick as we can, usually within 24 hours. Once we've done our stuff you'll be sent another email notifying you that your website account is active.
If you are an existing club user then that's it and you'll be able to see all your club's content on-line and use the Occasional Booking System. New club users will be able to see their club's pages but not yet use the on-line booking system.
New club users have one further step, which is to pay the £10 per child, registration fee. You can do this on-line using the Registration Fee link that you'll see on your club's menu page. You can of course pay this in person at your OOSC club. We'll then update your web account so you can use the Occasional Booking System, you'll get an email to let you know when this is done.
Is my Information Confidential?
Yes - any parts of the site where you send us info use secure web pages (https). You might notice the URL bar in your browser change to something like this.
Only you can see your website profile, which is linked to your login, so keep these details safe.
The fees are shown on each of the individual club pages
Regular user fees are paid by setting up a 12 month standing order, or by childcare voucher transfer.
Regular fees apply to pre-booked sessions which are the same day each week and are every week.
Occasional or additional fees can be paid on-line or at each club and are subject to availability
We take Childcare Vouchers